How we can help
We offer goal-oriented and efficient assistance in mergers & acquisitions and corporate law issues. Our corporate lawyers have gained a large experience in domestic and cross-border corporate law and M&A.
We assist our clients with all corporate law issues a company may encounter during its life time.
Our day-to-day practice covers among others:
- corporate restructuring and reorganizations, spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, asset deals, share transfers, MBO’s, etc.
- incorporation of legal entities (including corporate and tax advise prior to incorporation)
- corporate housekeeping
- joint ventures
- drafting of management agreements
- negotiation and drafting of shareholders’ agreements
- dissolution and liquidation of companies
- corporate litigation including disputes with or between shareholders, directors and/or the management as well as disputes related to directors’ liability.
Mergers & acquisitions
We provide advice on the development and implementation of strategies in relation with M&A and assist you in the acquisition or sale of companies or parts of companies through share or asset deals.
We assist inter alia in the negotiation and drafting of agreements such as letters of intent/memoranda of understanding, non-disclosure agreements, share transfer agreements and business transfer agreements, as well as in the due diligence process.
Disputes between shareholders
We assist our clients in the prevention of conflicts between shareholders and, in the event of a conflict, in the resolution or settlement thereof.
Liability of directors and board members
Besides assisting our clients in general corporate law and corporate transactions, we also advise and assist them in the context of corporate litigation.
Our lawyers have, for example, gained a very extensive experience in assisting clients on topics such as directors’ duties and directors’ liability.